WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Typing skills because I didn't know what to write for typing skills reflection.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I asked for help and and my friend helped me.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My reading
Why are you proud if it?
because I think I'm getting better andI like reading.

Maidsyn-Jo, great that you are enjoying reading, yes you have made progress, we are very proud of you!!! Try and reflect on key learning areas, maths, reading, and writing or key events that have happened. Try and avoid things like typing skills, word lab and handwriting. It was great to catch up with you hear about what you did in the holidays.
ReplyDeletethank you mrs fahey but I want to get better at my writing and reading I can't wait until I
ReplyDeletecan do all those things.