My Passion Project title is…
Who am I working with?
|
How to do differint oragami .
|
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
|
What is origami? it is a japaness art culture that came from monks that has
been past down for genarashins. |
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
|
1: we chosse this this topic because we wanted to try somthing new.
2:we chosse the topic because we wanted to do somthing other then food and paint .
3: we went together because we wanted to go together and we chosse the same thing .
|
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
1)we could go as a poster
2)slide show .
3)diarama .
|
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
|
We need craft coloured paper, pencil’s, scissors, tape.
|
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do
to solve them? |
We might rip the paper or we might forget the items that we need. We’ll
ask for help and see if we can use any of their items. |
When problems come up, who can I contact for support/assistance? (Mentor)
|
We will ask our teacher ’s for help.
|
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
|
It could help people how to be creative with paper.And just if
people are bored . |
Teacher approval: Mr J approved 25 . october . 2018
|
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Thursday, 25 October 2018
PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
Labels:
2018,
Mrs Hazlett,
Passion Project,
Term 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madisyn-Jo, this sounds like a great passion project. I am sure that you will master some challenging origami designs. I look forward to seeing what you create.
ReplyDelete