Saturday, 16 June 2018

WEEK 7 REFLECTION



WEEK 7 REFLECTION




What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Doing my writing because I find that hard because need to work on it.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I just keep trying and do my best.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My art


Why are you proud if it?
because I'm improving and I hope I get better.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome sketching Madisyn-Jo, I like how you have used soft sketching lines to create the shape. Remember to add some shading too. If you get stuck with your writing remember to ask for help, write a few sentences and get some feedback to see if you are on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your emperor penguin is so good next time you could put some more detail in it

    ReplyDelete